Tuesday 19 February 2008

A 'Blogging Award' from the mother of the Valleys

Since being nominated as an 'Excellent' political blog by the equally excellent Valleys Mam, I now have to nominate five political blogs and five non-political to pass it on to.

I've decided not to replicate any blogs [excellent though they are] that have already been chosen by others, but have no idea how many have been tagged into this. My political choices are not based on 'politics'. Instead I have based my choice* on what they offer - concentrating on my Welsh Political Blogroll - as my full blogroll reflects my true eclectic choice.

Political Blogs (alphabetical order):

  1. Bethan Jenkins AM (Plaid Cymru)
  2. Glyn Davies (Conservative)
  3. Normal Mouth (Labour)
  4. Peter Black AM (Liberal Democrat)
  5. Vaughan Roderick (Media)

Non-Political Blogs (alphabetical order):

  1. Chris Cope
  2. Ellee Seymour
  3. Petite Anglaise
  4. Skidmore's Island
  5. The Last of the Few (18+)

* Please note that this list is probably biased and based on those that I have recently discovered or read on a daily basis.

Update: As I've been asked again about my political choice - I read each one for different reasons and they provide me with a wide range of thought. My actual list would be much bigger and include blogs that are just as good as those selected or better.

Thought I'd clear that one up :)

8 comments:

Miss Wagstaff 19 February 2008 at 12:23  

As I've been asked yet again about my political choice - I read each one for different reasons and they provide me with a wide range of thought. My actual list would be much bigger and include blogs that are just as good as those selected or better.

Thought I'd clear that one up :)

Anonymous 19 February 2008 at 14:55  

I'm not much of a fan of Bethan Jenkins' blog... I find it rather lame that she deletes comments that she doesn't like. Not really the mature politician.

Miss Wagstaff 19 February 2008 at 14:57  

I like it in the sense that she has the stomach to talk about her politics, though it is different from my own.

Anonymous 19 February 2008 at 14:59  

Her politics are different to my own too.
I am not a student, you see.

bethan 19 February 2008 at 16:00  

I did allow anon comments for ages actually but I have removed them now as they were proving to be adding nothing to the political debate, but everything in terms of attacking me personally.

I'm glad that you read my blog pippa! I am not as regular now as I have been, but the excuse being that I have been quite ill over the last week....!

I am not a student either anon. Brand me with that one again. yawn.

Glyn Davies 19 February 2008 at 18:05  

I feel humbled and honoured.

Southpaw Grammar 19 February 2008 at 20:34  

"Miss Wagstaff said...
I like it in the sense that she has the stomach to talk about her politics, though it is different from my own."

Exactly. We might clash a bit, but bethan speaks her mind and offers a view, unlike many of our AM who do sweet FA for their fat salaries.

Greg Lewis 24 February 2008 at 14:47  

Anon
Have you found a politician who doesn't censor posts to their blog?
Or doesn't delete ones they do not like?

BBC UK Politics

BBC Welsh Politics

WalesOnline

Welsh Political News

UK News from Times Online

Telegraph Politics

Copyright

Words © The Author [Posted by...] 2007 2008 2009 2010. Comments © their authors.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog - any views expressed are not those of the authors' employer(s), or organisation(s) they are involved with or represent.

Comments posted by readers of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors.

We don't accept any responsibility for the content of any blogs or websites linked from this site. Links exist to provide a wider experience of politics and life on the internet or to reciprocate for links on this blog.

For further information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.

Copyright © Miss Wagstaff Presents 2007 2008 2009 2010
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP