Sunday 18 November 2007

Tagged to take part in the 'Crazy Eight'

I have been tagged by Dylan Jones-Evans to take part in the Crazy Eight. As everyone else seems to be doing this I'd better get on with it. Like Dylan, if I started it again tomorrow some answers will probably change.


8 things I’m passionate about:

My partner.
My son.
My friends.
My job and doing the right thing.
My social life (Good food and good wine and good conversation).
Having fun and plenty of it.
Healthy work-life balance.
Attempt to be passionate about most things I do.

8 things I want to do before I die

See my child and future children grow up and have families of their own.
See Wales become a successful and respectable partner within the UK.
Start my own business.
Move to the countryside.
Travel as much as possible.
Give my children the best education and much love and support.
Make sure that I have made the most of opportunities that pass my way.
Have a walk-in wardrobe built for myself.

8 things I say often

Very good.
Please tell me you're joking.
I'll take a stab at it tomorrow.
"X, do you love your mummy?"
What shall we do this weekend?
Are we going out tonight?
Any chance of something to drink?
Chwarae Teg to my English partner.

8 books I’ve read recently or am still reading

501 Must-Visit Destinations.
Numerous Children's books.
Rough Guide to Venice.
Alastair Campbell, The Blair Years
Kim Edwards, The Memory Keeper's Daughter.
Past Times Historical Anecdotes
Kerry, Too Much Too Young (was recommended by my sister).
Too many books relating to my work in human resources.

8 songs I could listen to over and over and do:
Baby Can I Hold You, by Tracy Chapman
Motorcycle Emptiness, by Manic Street Preachers
Somewhere Only We Know, by Keane
Wicked Game, by Chris Isaak.
Angels, by Robbie Williams
Sarabande, by Handel (atmospheric)
Little Bird, by Annie Lennox
In My Life, by The Beatles

8 things that attract me to my best friends

Loyalty
Social life
Intelligence
Humour
Personality
Honesty
Shared passion/interest
Openness

8 people I think should do Crazy 8s
I think that most people have been covered, but here goes.

David Cornock, Normal Mouth, Glyn Davies, Ceredig, Bethan Jenkins, Homage to Catatonia, Paul Flynn MP, Julie Morgan MP (what are the chances of those two?).

0 comments:

BBC UK Politics

BBC Welsh Politics

WalesOnline

Welsh Political News

UK News from Times Online

Telegraph Politics

Copyright

Words © The Author [Posted by...] 2007 2008 2009 2010. Comments © their authors.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog - any views expressed are not those of the authors' employer(s), or organisation(s) they are involved with or represent.

Comments posted by readers of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors.

We don't accept any responsibility for the content of any blogs or websites linked from this site. Links exist to provide a wider experience of politics and life on the internet or to reciprocate for links on this blog.

For further information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.

Copyright © Miss Wagstaff Presents 2007 2008 2009 2010
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP