Thursday 21 August 2008

Another fresh face for the Welsh Blogosphere

The Cwrt

The Cwrt is the place in the Senedd just outside the Members Tea Room where most of the plotting and skullduggery tends to take place.

OK, so I probably should have got out years ago and I probably have an unhealthy appetite for Welsh political gossip. Such is life, there are worse habits.

So, this blog is where I plan to "reveal all" about the murky life we lead in the Cardiff Bay village. Why am I doing it? On the off chance that someone else gives a toss about who's shagging who this week? Partly. It's recess and I'm bored? Yup. Because every ounce of enthusiasm I once had for this place has evaporated and I just don't give a f**k any more? Of course. But my main motivation is simply to try and make life a bit more uncomfortable for the cosy consensual love-in that is Welsh politics.

Obviously, I won't be revealing my identity and you will be getting no clues, other than: I am not one of the "usual suspects", neither am I Arsembly, Seneddwr, Wagstaff or anyone else under a new guise. I am probably the last person anyone would suspect...

He/she started blogging on Saturday, 16 August 2008. Three posts in, and already 18+. Welcome to the Welsh blogosphere, and remember, behave yourself!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous 5 October 2008 at 15:12  

The Cwrt has turned out to be a damp squib. Pity, because if he had any balls he'd tell us which recently-elected Tory AM is shagging which tasty Plaid AM.

Answers please?

Anonymous 6 October 2008 at 13:16  

I'm thinking more N&N and not M&M

BBC UK Politics

BBC Welsh Politics

WalesOnline

Welsh Political News

UK News from Times Online

Telegraph Politics

Copyright

Words © The Author [Posted by...] 2007 2008 2009 2010. Comments © their authors.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog - any views expressed are not those of the authors' employer(s), or organisation(s) they are involved with or represent.

Comments posted by readers of this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors.

We don't accept any responsibility for the content of any blogs or websites linked from this site. Links exist to provide a wider experience of politics and life on the internet or to reciprocate for links on this blog.

For further information please refer to our Terms and Conditions.

Copyright © Miss Wagstaff Presents 2007 2008 2009 2010
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP